Thermovac Plastics Ltd
Thermovac Plastics Ltd was incorporated in 1985 and is a trade vacuum former of Thermoplastic sheet materials e.g. ABS, PVC, Acrylic and PETG, to name a few. Thermovac is a family run business and we export to all parts of the globe.
There are 3 clear divisions to Thermovac's business.
- We manufacture PVC skins for the door panel and Composite door markets.
- We manufacture moulds made out of ABS to the concrete precast industry for paving slabs, walling etc.
- As a compliment to the concrete industry, we are stockists of a vast range of concrete pigment and release agent.
- We manufacture a wide range of bespoke POP/ POS using a broad spectrum of materials including;
Acrylic, HIPS, ABS, PETG, and PVC
We have many years of plastics experience and can help you to decide which product will suit your application.
- Less specifically we supply vacuum formings to all other manner of industry.