Thermovac Plastics Ltd
Thermovac Plastics Ltd was incorporated in 1985 and is a trade vacuum former of Thermoplastic sheet materials e.g. ABS, PVC, Acrylic and PETG, to name a few. Thermovac is a family run business and we export to all parts of the globe.
- We manufacture moulds made out of ABS to the concrete precast industry for paving slabs, Fencing, walling etc.
- As a compliment to the concrete industry, we are stockists of a vast range of concrete pigment and release agent.
- We also stock lots of accesories such as fence post and gravel board spacers.
- We also manufacture a wide range of bespoke Point of sales and displays items to the retail sector, we can organise protrotype tooling for 1 offs and small quantity runs to alluminium master tooling for medium to large volume store roll outs. We work with all manner of materials and can help with choosing the right plastic for the job. We have a fantastic range of colour and specialist finishes available.
- We supply vacuum formings to a wide range of other industries including Automotive, Power generation including Renewable Energy, machine gaurds for original equipment manufacturers, packaging, food preperation, hygenic wall cladding, lighting and many others.