Thermovac Plastics Ltd was incorporated in 1985 and is a trade vacuum former of Thermoplastic sheet materials e.g. ABS, PVC, Acrylic and PETG, to name a few. Thermovac is a family run business and we export to all parts of the globe.
- We manufacture moulds made out of ABS to the concrete precast industry for paving slabs, Fencing, walling etc.
- As a compliment to the concrete industry, we are stockists of a vast range of concrete pigment and release agent.
- We also stock lots of accesories such as fence post and gravel board spacers.
- We also manufacture a wide range of bespoke Point of sales and displays items to the retail sector, we can organise prototype tooling for 1 offs and small quantity runs to alluminium master tooling for medium to large volume store roll outs. We work with all manner of materials and can help with choosing the right plastic for the job. We have a fantastic range of colour and specialist finishes available.
- We supply vacuum formings to a wide range of other industries including Automotive, Power generation including Renewable Energy, machine guards for original equipment manufacturers, packaging, food preparation, hygienic wall cladding, lighting and many others.
In January 2009 we moved into our brand new 15000 sq ft purpose built factory unit situated in an easily accessible location for major arteries like the M62 and M1. We welcome all visitors to see our new, state of the art set up.
A particular strength of Thermovac is our ability to manufacture to small medium or long runs. We have an excellent reputation for bespoke manufacturing and have managed to keep tooling costs very low for this type of business. Our toolmakers use hand crafted techniques and keep abreast of all the latest research and development.